At Klipnik, we believe that anyone should be able to find a great used car at a reasonable price.
Our expert Car Buying Tips teach shoppers how to navigate the used car market like pros, and our Best Used Cars articles identify models that are especially good choices to buy used. We also offer comprehensive used car Buyer’s Guides for a wide range of vehicles.
As an independent resource unaffiliated with car dealerships or manufacturers, Klipnik is uniquely positioned in the automotive space to provide unbiased guidance to consumers.
Klipnik in the News
- 10 Tips To Find And Buy Used EVs on Forbes
- Squeeze Another 20k Miles Out of Your Current Car on NerdWallet
- Buy the Car You Loved in High School (Without Losing Your Shirt) on Yahoo
- A Bargain Hunter’s Guide to Used Car Shopping on NerdWallet
- Should you buy a post-scandal Volkswagen diesel? on Autoblog
- How to Get the Best Deal on an Older Car on Grow.com
- How to Buy a Cheap, Drivable Used Car on NerdWallet
- How to Buy a Used Car on Clark.com
I have been obsessed with the BMW Z4 since I first saw it on the street in 2003. But I never was able to afford one. Last year, as the lease on my VW GTI was set to expire, I considered my options and realized that the depreciation on the early Z4 cars had worked magic, I started to research my options, and quickly came upon your April 2019 article Practical Buying Guide on the first-generation Z4. The article was fantastic and solidified my resolve to find a Z. And on December 14, 2019, I did — I am now the proud second owner of a 2006 BMW Z4 3.0i manual with a perfectly-working roof, a gorgeous-sounding engine, and only 68,400 miles! Loving my new ride! Thanks for the inspiration and good advice!
— Lisa Carvalho
Thank you for your article on the BMW 128i in Eugene. I managed to pick it up recently. The car drives great. Thanks again! What a find!
— Casio A.
Questions, comments, or suggestions? We’d love to hear from you!
However, please keep in mind that Klipnik does not publish guest posts, sponsored links, or other paid placements.